All-voltage electric installations
Eltor-Elbud S.A. is a company that has been involved in the execution of low-current installations and electrical installations of all voltages since 1955. We primarily specialise in the comprehensive construction and modernisation of LV, MV and HV substations and switching stations, as well as electrical and low current installations.
The company’s history began in 1955, when it was established as a state-owned enterprise ELTOR Electrification and Technical Service Company in Lublin. In the period from 2007 to 2010 the company operated as PPH Eltor Lublin and then finally transitioned to Eltor-Elbud S.A.
Thanks to our dynamic development we were awarded the title of the “Business Gazelle 2015″ and “Business Gazelle 2016″. The „Business Gazelle” ranking prepared by the Puls Biznesu magazine compares and distinguishes the most dynamically developing small and medium-sized businesses throughout the country.
The company offers services in the following fields:
- comprehensive construction of substations and switching stations with a voltage from 6 to 110KV
- renovations and modernisations of substations and switching stations with a voltage from 6 to 110kV
- installation of low voltage switching stations
- control and measurement works, commissioning works
- construction of LV, MV and HV cable lines